How do you access the information you need to put in the excel to convert it to CSV file

How do you access the information you need to put in the excel to convert it to CSV file

CrownedLeverage
Tourist
5 0 2

I've watched tutorial videos and none of them are getting to the point of getting the information that you enter in the excel, how do i find it ? do i copy and past the url ? im confused 

Replies 2 (2)

dropship_helps
Shopify Partner
1823 56 281

Do you mean importing products to the Shopify store through CSV? 

jrobbert
Visitor
1 0 1

When it comes to converting Excel files into CSV format, having the right knowledge can really streamline your workflow. Start by opening your Excel workbook and navigating to "File" > "Save As." From there, select "CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)" from the file type dropdown menu. This simple step ensures that your data is formatted in a way that's compatible with various applications and platforms.

If you're looking to enhance your Excel skills further, exploring Excel training courses in Perth could be incredibly beneficial. These courses not only teach you how to efficiently manage and manipulate data but also provide insights into advanced functions and techniques that can save you time and effort. Whether you're a beginner or looking to polish your existing skills, there's always something new to learn in Excel.

For more information on Excel training courses available in Perth, you can visit www.perthsoftware.com/excel-training-in-perth-3/. It's a great resource to explore if you're serious about mastering Excel and maximizing your productivity. Happy learning!