I want to add dropship option to my shopify

I want to add dropship option to my shopify

psco
11 0 0

I want to enable customers to pick wholesale or dropship. I want to sell my products in my website. Don't want to source. The customer should be able to download the complete information about the product including pictures and my selling price, ( as I am planning on offering a percentage of sale price to the seller). Is there a app out there I can import to shopify to do this as I have used for wholesale.  Or does this have to be coded which I know can get costly. Looking for options 

Thank you

Ron

Replies 2 (2)

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
183 10 27
You Should try Spocket. It's a highly-rated dropshipping app in Shopify. We have plenty of suppliers that offers high quality product that you can resell for a profit under the dropshipping model.

You can sign up for a free Spocket account and browse our catalogs of products. We also provide a 14-day free trial on our paid subscription to help you get started with selling. Links are down below. Cheers!
psco
11 0 0

I am not looking to be a person selling dropship products for a company. I want to be the drop shipper, so other can use my products to sell.