Looking for Korean Cosmetics Dropshipper in France

Zoey299
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I have intentions to sell Korean skincare products specifically targeted for the French market. Currently, I'm in search of trustworthy wholesalers and dropshippers who can provide a wide range of popular Korean brands. It is crucial for me to find suppliers that offer competitive wholesale prices, products with good expiration dates, and ensure fast and reliable shipping services to France. Please feel free to contact me from reply box and I will contact you back if you can give me solution.

Thank you for your attention.

photos example.jpg

Replies 4 (4)

Bodyscrubs
Visitor
2 0 0

I have been using Shopify for almost two years, and I have yet to have a consumer utilize the password reset link properly. They have all checked their garbage and spam folders, but the email never arrives. Despite several reports to support, nothing is ever done. The only way I can reset a client's password is if I send the reset email directly from their customer account. Why are you unable to make this work?

DannieBlanchet
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Zoey, we are looking for the exact same thing but for North America... If you get an answer feel free to get in touch with us, we will do the same on our side if we find something. 

You can check hypercape, It's a dropshipper located in Korea... We found the shipping cost a bit expensive for North America but maybe it will be better for France. The brands they provide are exactly what you looking for I think. https://biz.hypercape.com/

Dan from Allanniedislove.com

Zoey299
Visitor
2 0 0

Oh thank you very much! Certainly, I'll reach out to you as soon as I receive any updates regarding the dropshipper😉

Seoulskin
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Dan. My name is Hakima from the Netherlands. I am starting a Shopify store with Korean skincare products from popular brands. Did you find anything better then hypercase? Because I think their prices are comparable to the store prices. Or do I see that wrong?