Print on Demand returnals, how did YOU manage the returns? Lets talk!

Print on Demand returnals, how did YOU manage the returns? Lets talk!

BlackandSol
5 0 0

Hi There!

I am so close to going Live! Unfortunately I am struggeling with 1 latest option and I am curious how you did manage this.

So the story is, I want to use Printify as my POD supplier. They are as you probably know, not taking back returns unless the item is damaged. So in my country, the law tells me that customers have 14 days time to cancel the purchase agreement and so they could return this item in this period.

Today, the norm is to order more items to see which size fits best😕. So, if 1 person orders 5 items and keeps 1 item, then by law, the customer is allowed to return 4 items within the 14 days, therefore. But then I'm stuck with the cost. How did you people manage this?🙏

Replies 2 (2)

BlackandSol
5 0 0

I've already put a size chart onto the product page. But I can't believe that I am the one and only person experiencing this issue.

ankhee
Visitor
3 0 0

@BlackandSol, I am confident there are others with the same issue. It's the reason why a lot of clothing retailers are experimenting with AR powered fitting rooms -- so that customers purchase exactly the right size for them. How personalized are the items? We can help you out by managing those returns and re-selling them for you. We follow a simple profit share model so we only really get paid when you get paid, and it's all digital as we are a tech company first. Let me know if you would like to talk and I can arrange a one on one, link to our website can be found in my profile.