Wholesale online store, one product but different prices and checkout

Wholesale online store, one product but different prices and checkout

plis
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey All! 

We have a vintage wholesale website which sells items at wholesale prices - there is a minimum spend of 300USD so as a customer you have to add individual items to your cart in order to be able to check (so only if you reach the minimum spend). 

However,

we would also like to offer to sell each product at a higher/ retail price. Let's say that there is a tshirt being sold for 10USD (when sold in bulk & with the minimum spend) - we would also want our customers to have the option to buy only the tshirt for a retails price so let's say 20USD. Unfortunately we have no idea how to make it happen. We were thinking to create two buttons under each product with options "price - add to wholesale bundle " & " price - buy now", with each buttons directing to different checkout option - one for wholesale with the minimum spend limit on and one for retail price without the minimum spend limit. I'd really appreciate any help on insight how to obtain this effect or something similar that could do the same. Hope I explained it well and if you have any more questions feel free to reach out to me! 

Thank you,

Replies 4 (4)

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1843 145 193

Hi @plis 

Setting minimum checkout amount is easy to  setup via custom code in them theme.

for you wholesale task you can create a discount level using discount and to show that information on product page like mentioned in below screenshot.

Custom Wholesale DTF Transfers - Trusted by Thous….png

 this can also be done using custom dev in theme.

hope this will help…

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee
plis
Visitor
3 0 0

hey! thanks so much for taking the time to answer, this option seems like a good one! do you know if it's possible for it to work in a way that if you add individual item to the cart the cart limit will be taken off and if you click "add to bundle" the limit will stay? thanks a lot 🙂

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1843 145 193

Yes, this can be done but have some more questions about it. Can you connect over WhatsApp for in detail and quick discussion, details are in the post footer.

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee
plis
Visitor
3 0 0

thank you, texted you!