30+ best practices for launching your store at BFCM season

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 268 1424

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder with 6 years of providing solutions for about 120.000+ active Shopify merchants. 

A lucrative fourth quarter is no longer just about a great windfall; it's also a critical component of many organization’s survival strategies for 2021. You need to act quickly and get your eCommerce store ready for online holiday sales in 2021 to stand out from the crowd.

Based on our expert’s research, we define many lessons that you might apply for this BFCM or Christmas season.

What you can get

• 04-Step Planning Guide For Your Online Holiday Sales
  • Top 13 Holiday Marketing Ideas to Turbo-Boost Sales
  • Build The Perfect Holiday Landing Pages With 25 Templates
  • Black Friday and Christmas Marketing Strategies
  • Best Ecommerce Holiday Marketing Campaigns You Can Adopt

First of all, we need to analyze the market to know how it’s sink or swim during the covid19 pandemic. Gearing your store for online holiday sales in 2021 taps into the huge well of new eCommerce shoppers that have emerged amidst the pandemic. We have a lot of chances here.

Then, you can apply tips that we define to have the basic foundations of your holiday marketing ideas. For example, you should know how to

• Understand the traffic
  • Buy traffic as early as possible when the holiday season comes
  • Segment your audience
  • Create an email marketing campaign and revisit it
  • Market your business on social media and gather them

Besides, you not only get tips to plan your marketing campaigns but also tools and tips for improving your store CRO, SEO, how to give excellent customer service, and get your benefit. 

Find the details in this ultimate guide.

Besides focusing on marketing strategies, you should spend more time building attractive and powerful pages. If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly, #1 Shopify powerful page builders, to help improve your site.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Replies 2 (2)
AnnaLe2410
2 0 1

Hi @PageFly, i am using your app and you guys academy is absolutely amazing. I have reached that couple times which help me a lot in innovating my pages. However, I need to spend much time on reading and understanding the articles. Do you have someone or team to help me in advance? Like a consultant team for answering questions about ecommerce stores. Sorry for my laziness but it takes timeeeee. Hope that there is a solution for me. Thank ya!

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 268 1424

Hi @AnnaLe2410 

This is PageFly, thank you for your question. You can check the guide in no rush because we optimize content to make it understandable and helpful. Moreover, you can check our Get Your Expert campaign to get more advice, it's free!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.