A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published.

Solved
frontiera
Tourist
13 0 1

There is 1 error with this activity:

A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes.

why is this happened?

when i advertize from facebook, totally no problem.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 212

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @MichaelSmith.

Thanks for your reply and for the screenshots of what you're experiencing. This is really helpful. I also noticed that you posted in another thread in the Shopify Community that is similar to your question, and I wanted to answer you here.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 212

Hey, @frontiera.

Tira here to help.

Thanks for posting your question. I’ve looked into this error for you and this may be an issue that I would need to redirect you to our help centre so that our technical team can take a look.

Before I do that, do you have a screenshot of the error that you’re experiencing? I found a screenshot tool called Lightshot that you can use to take a screenshot and upload it to the web. Once you have your screenshot link, you can reply back to this thread and click on the Camera icon (here is a photo of what this looks like: 29-20-800-76867)

You will see a window pop-up, click on the "URL" button and paste your URL into the textbox, then click on the "Done" button to add your photo into your reply.

Once I see what the error looks like, I can take a further look with our technical team and guide you through the next steps.

Talk soon,

MichaelSmith
2 0 0

I am having the same issue

MichaelSmith_1-1622550128090.pngMichaelSmith_0-1622550082081.png

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 212

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @MichaelSmith.

Thanks for your reply and for the screenshots of what you're experiencing. This is really helpful. I also noticed that you posted in another thread in the Shopify Community that is similar to your question, and I wanted to answer you here.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Otmanhard
1 0 0

Re: A problem with Facebook prevented your

tsoliveira
Tourist
6 0 1

Do you have the solution to this issue or should I create a ticket too?

Thank you

Thiago

tsoliveira
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi

@Tira 

Where can I create a ticket to this issue?

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 212

Hey, @Otmanhard and @tsoliveira.

Thanks for your replies, based on the description of the issue you have described I would recommend contacting our support teams directly for 1:1 support. Since this is the best path forward in this situation I've locked this topic, and marked this as the solution for the benefit of others.