In Shopify, the platform automatically assigns the "nofollow" attribute to certain links such as your login page, cart page, and search result pages. However, applying the "nofollow" attribute to other internal links on your site isn't an in-built feature in Shopify and requires custom coding.
1. From your Shopify admin, go to "Online Store" > "Themes".
2. Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click "Actions" > "Edit code".
3. Along the left-hand side, you'll see a file structure. The exact file can vary, but here are some common files:
If the link is in the Header or Footer: Look for `header.liquid`, `footer.liquid` inside the `Sections` folder.
If the link is in a specific page: Look for `page.liquid` or `page.template_name.liquid` in the Templates folder.
If the link is on the product page: Look for `product.liquid` in the `Sections` folder or `Templates` folder.
4. After you find the file, open it, and look for the HTML for the link that you want to change.
5. The link will be in an anchor tag that looks something like this: `Link Text`.
6. Add the `rel="nofollow"` attribute to the tag: `Link Text`.
7. Click "Save".
I hope that this helps!
OneMobile - The Ultimate Mobile App Builder - If you find my answer helpful, please hit the Like button to show me encouragement - Get in touch with us: App Store | Website