Started back up my new store it failed in August and we are now making a comeback. I tried to make it look as clean and matching as possible what do you guys think of it? Its a 1 product store for now but we will be adding more soon the store url is stylishleds.com
have any suggestions or advice on what to improve before I market it?
I have visited your store, everything seems good to me so I won't give any advice but I'd recommend you this article: How to Increase Conversion Rate for Shopify Store?.
Hope it helps!
Hello @StylishLEDS, I hope you are doing good! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions:
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
- Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi thanks for the advice I already have a welcome sign up discount code form, it should show up after 10 seconds and wdym by sending messages to customers once they take action is there a example of this somewhere?
Explore the 30-30-30 rule, a dynamic social media strategy for new businesses. Learn how t...By Trevor Sep 20, 2023
Discover how to leverage the often overlooked footer of your ecommerce site to gain custom...By Skye Sep 15, 2023