Advise on What to do Next, Facebook Business Banned

Chile2020Air
Tourist
11 0 4

Hello all,

I was wondering what you do if you were me in regards to Facebook.  So I did not have a Facebook account but decided to create on in order to advertise. I did not know the rule at the moment so instead of a personal one I created one for my product. Apparently, it was against the rules so I got banned because of that. I did not have time to ever even set it up.  

Next, I saw a tutorial that it was best to create a personal account and use business manager with that, So I did. Tried to link it to my Shopify account and once again banned, Not sure the reason as it is never explained.

I do not want to break any rules or cheat in any way, I just want to run Facebook ads. Im stuck on what to do next as I am afraid of never being able to run ads. As of now I have zero accounts. 

Any hints would be appreciated 

Replies 5 (5)
vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

What's the product? What's ur website name?

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
Chile2020Air
Tourist
11 0 4

Hello,

Its an air purifier site.

https://airechile.com/

vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

i think this product is not allowed for marketing via paid ads you can target SEO (organic)

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
Chile2020Air
Tourist
11 0 4

Ok but I did not even had the chance to even attempt to create an ad for this. I did not know this product is not allowed to be advertised. Thank you though 🙂

cassshy
6 0 0

This product is totally fine for fb. Fb is just has stu*id AI that can’t detect black hat ads. But there’s a solution to run your business smoothly.

have you ever tried a Facebook agency ad account? They're the most solid ones since they're under manual review and licensed by Facebook. Also, usually, the agency has its own FB representative who helps with different issues. I am running Facebook ads with agency accounts only, no hassle with bans, no spending limits. My monthly spend for ads is $200k-300k.  

Let me know if you need more details. My te legram is: cassshy