I just set up an automated email that would be sent automatically to visitors who subscribe to my shop. I used my personal email to subscribe to my own website but I did not get any “thank you for subscribing” email that I have set up. How do I fix this?
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. Hope you are having a good day.
Here are some things you can check to fix your automated email that is not sending to subscribers of your Shopify store.
1. Make sure that the email address you used to subscribe to your store is valid and that you have not unsubscribed from your email list. You can check your email inbox for a confirmation message from Shopify to make sure that your subscription was successful.
2. Make sure that the automated email is enabled. Go to Marketing > Automations and click on the automation that you want to send. Make sure that the Status is set to On.
3. Make sure that the trigger condition for the automated email is met. The trigger condition is the event that will trigger the automated email to send. For example, the trigger condition might be "When a customer subscribes to the email list." Make sure that the trigger condition is met before you expect the automated email to send.
4. Make sure that the recipient(s) of the automated email are valid. The recipient(s) of the automated email are the email addresses that you want to send the email to. Make sure that the email addresses are valid and that they are not on your blocked list.
5. Make sure that the email content is not too large. Shopify has a limit on the size of emails that can be sent. If your email content is too large, it will not send.
6. Check your Shopify account settings for any restrictions on sending emails. Shopify may have some restrictions on sending emails, such as a limit on the number of emails that can be sent per day. Make sure that you are not exceeding any of these restrictions.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting automated emails in Shopify.
* Test the automated email before you send it to your subscribers. You can send a test email to yourself to make sure that the email content is correct and that the email is sending properly.
* Use a different email address to subscribe to your store. This will help you to troubleshoot the issue if the problem is with the email address that you used to subscribe.
* Wait a few hours before checking if the automated email has sent. It can take some time for automated emails to send, especially if you have a large subscriber list.
* Contact Shopify support if you are still having trouble. Shopify support can help you to troubleshoot the issue and get your automated emails sending properly.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any additional assistance. If you find the answer helpful give it a Like and ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023