Bulk editor for google fields

Solved
Edanabella
Tourist
3 0 1

How can I edit all google fields at the same time?

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
180 17 53

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Edanabella,

in the Shopify store, there is an app called Ablestar Bulk Product Editor, which will help you modify the Google Shopping fields in bulk (either an in-app editing or by uploading a spreadsheet.

Learn more about the app: https://apps.shopify.com/bulk-product-editor

The app has a free version that allows you to do 5 free edits every 30 days. So you can test it before purchasing the app.

Send me a link to your store to niki@hey.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit nikikozak.me
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
433 63 78

Hi, @Edanabella

Welcome to the Shopify Community! At this time, it's not possible to use the Bulk editor to edit Google fields in bulk. This means, you'll require the use of an app to do so. I wrote a reply on this topic linked here in the Community that outlines a couple app options for you. Thanks @Niki_K for the app suggestion, one alternate option I also highlight in my post is Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import

Don't forget to run through the Google Channel Requirements before editing the fields. Let us know how this goes, and the solution you settle on! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sampymishra
Shopify Partner
102 3 13

Hi @Edanabella 

You can look at the app we have developed an app, Easy Google Shopping Feed app by AdNabu for Shopify. You can bulk edit all the fields and the changes will be pushed to the Google Merchant Center within a couple of minutes.

Some of the other features of our app include: 

• The product-specific score for every product & recommendations to increase the score &, most likely, your performance in Google Shopping
  • Metafield mapping to customize every single attribute of Google Shopping Feed
  • Faster update of Google Shopping Feed with unlimited manual syncing
  • Supports Multi-language and Multi-currency feed
  • Many more features which can save your time and effort.

You can also get in touch with our experts and request a demo. 

Hope this helps.

Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store. 

natashadisante
Shopify Partner
73 1 8

Hi @Edanabella 

You can easily bulk edit your Shopify store's metafields from Mixtable's Excel-like spreadsheet interface. Map all the Google Shopping metafields you want to columns, update the relevant cells, and sync the data back to Shopify

Edanabella
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you a lot

0 Likes
Edanabella
Tourist
3 0 1

@natashadisante wrote:

Hi @Edanabella 

You can easily bulk edit your Shopify store's metafields from Mixtable's Excel-like spreadsheet interface. Map all the Google Shopping metafields you want to columns, update the relevant cells, and sync the data back to Shopify

Thank you a lot

0 Likes