After clicking on 'set up Facebook' in the online store preferences section i am taken to a "there's no page at this address" page. im unsure how to resolve this issue
Hey, @BaileyHaynes! Welcome to Shopify Community!
There's a possibility you're encountering a local issue. Local issues are triggered by something on your device or your surrounding circumstances and they can be fixed by local troubleshooting. To pinpoint the cause and attempt to fix the error, you can perform local troubleshooting steps. Feel free to go through the steps below, then try to set up the Facebook channel after each step to see if any of these resolve the problem.
If none of the troubleshooting steps solve the concern, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5+ million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions help you, please Like and Accept the solution to let me know
Did you try to troubleshoot the issue?
You can follow the below steps to troubleshoot the issue.
1. Clear the cookies and cache of your browser and then reboot the browser and try.
2. Try a different web browser. For example: If you are currently using Google Chrome, login to your Shopify store using any other browser like Firefox and then try to install the Facebook Channel.
3. Try to login from an incognito window or private browsing window to rule out any browser issues.
4. Try another device, such as another computer or mobile phone.
5. Try to connect to some other internet connection. For example: Use network on a phone rather than wifi.
If this didn't solve your problem, the best option is to get assistance from the support team.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023