I have just changed my theme to Blockshop.
On Google Search Console three mobile usability errors have just occurred on pages:
1) Clickable elements too close together
2) The text font is too small
3) Content wider than screen
However, upon inspection, it all seems fine to me. The layout is almost identical to my old theme Brooklyn.
This is one page classed as been affected by errors 1 and 2 for example: https://proteinpackage.co.uk/products/nano-a-protein-pancake-caramel-filling
Thanks for your help!
This question is being answered in the Shopify Design forum here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/SEO-Error-Help/td-p/539965
Brian | Shopify Partner | Ecommerce Consultant
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- Need further assistance? Visit www.BrianAtWork.com
I can't see any problems here if they provide specific information to what elements are causing the problem then that may help the forum provide a solution, most likely it will be some small CSS edits.