Cheated by fake Shopify merchant

Mukund65
Visitor
2 0 0

I placed an order for aerodrumsticks by watching the video . I paid the full amt but the parcel I got was empty . Plz help to get the item or money back . 

Replies 3 (3)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there, @Mukund65

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!

With regards to your inquiry, we recommend you reach out to the store directly to inform them of this error. Shopify is the platform that helps businesses run their stores but we do not have access over their specific transactions. We recommend you reply directly to the order confirmation email or you can revisit their site to look for ways to communicate with this store such as their social media channels.

I have also attached our Order FAQ page for more information to guide you about this situation. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Mukund65
Visitor
2 0 0
The site has been blocked by Shopify there is no contact left I have seen
the site earlier also I have the screen shots of that site contact are not
available now the site only responcible for such merchants . I m attaching
the site contacts .
Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Thanks for the added information, @Mukund65.

Since you are no longer able to contact the store in question, please reach out to your bank, the one you used to make this purchase, to inform them of this situation. In such matters, only the store and the bank you used are the ones who can help us with getting your order or your money back. 

The Order FAQ page linked above will provide you more information about this situation as well but reaching out to your bank is your best course of action now. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.