Conversion Pixel is not working after IOS update

Pubudu
Tourist
4 0 1

I did the IOS update after but for some odd reason now my conversion event is not woking

1.Before the update - As you can see all the events are working

2.After the update -

-No conversion event is showing up but all other events are showing up

-Server side data is also not showing up for purchase as well. One purchase event is showing because I tried to map the url using conversion setup tool of the FB.

Not sure what I did wrong.

Any support will be appreciated

Screenshot 2021-09-12 at 10.41.55 AM.pngScreenshot 2021-09-12 at 10.54.30 AM.png

Replies 3 (3)
Niki_K
Shopify Partner
291 28 81

Hi @Pubudu,

after the changes, you can choose up to 8 conversion events per domain. I see that you have 9 events. Is the purchase event prioritized? I mean did you include the event in the 8 conversion events in total?

If you set up a campaign (let’s say conversion objective) and choose the purchase event to optimizie for, is there a note? An error? Or what does Facebook say? I would try this (not running this campaign only setting it up). When you choose the purchase event, a message (if something is wrong) should show up.

Hope this helps! I’ll be happy to discuss this issue further.

Send me a link to your store to niki@hey.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit nikikozak.me
Pubudu
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @Niki_K  Thank you for the reply. I have set the aggregated events and prioritised the purchase event too. For some reason data is now flowing .

Screenshot 2021-09-12 at 1.52.18 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-09-12 at 1.50.47 PM.png

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
291 28 81

Hi @Pubudu,

and if you try to set up the campaign with the conversion objective? What does it say at the ad set level after choosing the optimization event purchase?

And Facebook Pixel Helper what does it say?

And the diagnosis? Test events? If you finish the purchase on your site, what does the test events diagnosis and FB Pixel Helper shows?

Send me a link to your store to niki@hey.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit nikikozak.me