Coordinating newsletter signups thru multiple apps

Solved
kubrina
Excursionist
20 1 7

Hey folks,

I'm building a market funnel for a store selling skincare products. The funnel will rely on Omnisend for email marketing. I'm also planning to use Poptin to create exit intent popups and RevenueHunt Product Recommendation Quiz to create product recommendation quizzes. All three of these apps can be used for newsletter signup. The Product Recommendation Quiz app is especially handy for list segmenting.

What is the best way to coordinate newsletter signup using all these different apps? Since Omnisend can create exit intent popups, I suppose I could eliminate Poptin, which would simplify my tech stack. But I would still be left with Omnisend and the Product Recommendation Quiz as signup points. What is the best way to coordinate these apps so I end up with one list?

Thanks in advance for your help.

AK

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Vel-Oh
Shopify Partner
8 2 5

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there Kubrina!

This is a great question, and being an Omnisend user ( and work them) I would agree that fewer apps are more beneficial for the store in the long run, and utilise the exit intent on Omnisend.

Now the second part...

I would still be left with Omnisend and the Product Recommendation Quiz as signup points. What is the best way to coordinate these apps so I end up with one list?

You can create custom events to help segment your audience and still have one list. I have added a doc that could assist you here: https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/1475482-custom-events

Do let me know if there's anything else that I can assist you with.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Vel-Oh
Shopify Partner
8 2 5

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there Kubrina!

This is a great question, and being an Omnisend user ( and work them) I would agree that fewer apps are more beneficial for the store in the long run, and utilise the exit intent on Omnisend.

Now the second part...

I would still be left with Omnisend and the Product Recommendation Quiz as signup points. What is the best way to coordinate these apps so I end up with one list?

You can create custom events to help segment your audience and still have one list. I have added a doc that could assist you here: https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/1475482-custom-events

Do let me know if there's anything else that I can assist you with.

View solution in original post