What new webinars can enhance customer understanding in Shopify?

MaiNguyenn
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Do you guys have any suggestion about new webinars to understand more of customers? Please provide me the info, thank you so much

Replies 5 (5)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1787 253 217

Hey @MaiNguyenn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We offer plenty of webinars, course, and tutorials on Shopify Learn that focus on customers and understanding them better. Some of our most recent and popular ones include:

Shopify Learn is a great resource available to you, that's included in your subscription and provides knowledge, tips and guidance on how to make your business even more successful! 

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

soleseriouss
Trailblazer
316 10 38

Shopify Learn is the best place! Go for it!

Online Sneaker Store - Soleseriouss

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
770 89 353

Hi @MaiNguyenn, have you seen this section on Shopify community? https://community.shopify.com/c/events/eb-p/events_en there are tons of event which will be hosted soon and we think it might be of great benefit to you if you're looking for a useful source for learning about customer.

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!
Andrew_Plerdy
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hi,
I have a new webinar about customer behavior. Webinar: How to analyze the website's usability based on the heatmap and video sessions?

It's a record.

I hope it helps you.
If you have any questions, contact me: vc@plerdy.com

CRO&SEO Tools

Rgbrown
Tourist
5 0 3

If I understand your question correctly you are asking how to understand your customers better to improve the customer experience which should help improve sales and store reputation.

If so, the question is "Who are your customers?"  To answer this question you need to understand the who, what, where, when, why of your customers.  This is derived by actually interviewing customers, then creating customer journeys to understand how they are interacting with your store & products.