Customise Order Confirmation for Different Products

nismat79
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

I would like to add a few lines of body copy to order confirmation emails that will differ dependant on the product purchased. Is this possible? If so, would you be able to let me know how to go about this? 

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)

nismat79
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, could anyone help me with the code that I would need to add in order to customised the order confirmation email dependant on product ordered? Thanks

stokesben2011
Tourist
6 1 1

You can create your own custom messages by using the new "Custom Emails" menu. Your Custom Email Message can be assigned to one of the order status emails: Processing, On-Hold, or Complete, and you can also choose where inside the email template your custom content will appear: before or after the Order Details table, after the Order Meta, or after the Customer Details.
The order status email will only display the message once if you assign multiple products the same Custom Email Message.
You can use this for product instructions to users, terms and conditions, linking to follow-up registration forms, advertising related products/events, etc.

nismat79
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you, this sounds like what I'm looking for. Where can I find the custom email menu in Shopify? I've had a look and can't find it! Thanks again

edwars
Visitor
2 0 1

same, bump, looking to edit the confirmed in different ways for different products. Can anyone help please?  

FPCLive
Tourist
5 0 0

Any updates on this?  Found this thread while searching for the same function.