FROM CACHE - en_header

Do I need to delete the Pixel?

Solved
Danielexx85
Explorer
99 0 15

hi,

I have changed ad accounts to advertise my business, and in the new ad account pixel is different.

The previous one was installed automatically through shopify, how can I re-install the new pixel correctly?

thanks 

www.caglio.co.uk
Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Niki_K
Shopify Partner
295 28 81

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

if you disconnected everything from Shopify, the old pixel is also disconnected. You can check it by Pixel Helper Chrome Extension.

If your business manager is suspended, then I think yes, you need to install the pixel manually. It’s very easy, you just need to add the piece of code into Shopify code. Find theme.liquid and insert the pixel code in the head section.

Send me a link to your store to niki@hey.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit nikikozak.me

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Niki_K
Shopify Partner
295 28 81

Hi Danielexx85,

in your Shopify store, click the Facebook Sales Channel. Go to settings and then to the section Data Sharing, here you should see the possibility of disconnecting the pixel. After removing the old one, just connect another pixel.

Hope it helped!

Danielexx85
Explorer
99 0 15

The problem is that my business manager is suspended, so I would advertise only with my new ads account. But the pixel is different from the previous one.

That means that I have to install it manually? I have disconnected everything from the facebook channel so I guess I have also deleted also the old pixel, correct?

Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 13.34.17.png

www.caglio.co.uk
Niki_K
Shopify Partner
295 28 81

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

if you disconnected everything from Shopify, the old pixel is also disconnected. You can check it by Pixel Helper Chrome Extension.

If your business manager is suspended, then I think yes, you need to install the pixel manually. It’s very easy, you just need to add the piece of code into Shopify code. Find theme.liquid and insert the pixel code in the head section.