FROM CACHE - en_header

Ecommerce Marketing

tejaswinisingh
Tourist
8 1 0

I want to do Ecommerce marketing for my Ecommerce Website, Can Anyone suggest the Best Plugin for sending emails? and What are the steps to use same? 

Replies 3 (3)
iCart
Shopify Partner
441 52 91

You should go with using the https://apps.shopify.com/klaviyo-email-marketing for sending emails. Here is the Guide to Integrating with Shopify: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005080407-Integrate-with-Shopify.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com
VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 25

Hello!

I have personally used Mailchip for sending marketing emails and I'm very happy with it. You'll find in-detail guides on how to set it up and start using their interface.
And if you are looking beyond email marketing, check out some ideas on how to promote your online store from here

Best of luck!

Helpcenterapp
AsthaUpadhyay
Shopify Expert
135 3 14

Hi, 

1. Email continues to be one of the most effective marketing tools in the ecommerce toolbox, so make sure that you keep collecting email addresses on your site.

2. Creating great content for people looking to buy your product is a great way to bring traffic to your site and provide helpful information that positions your brand as an authoritative voice in your vertical.

3. Using Google Ads for search engine marketing gives you an opportunity to bid on keywords, so that you can show up first in search engine results pages.

MailPoet is one of the most popular free newsletter plugins
To manage your subscribers, you can easily import an existing list from your CRM or another marketing automation tool, or create forms and add them to your site using widgets. the drag-and-drop email editor lets you quickly create responsive emails that look great on any device or email service. If we talk about paid, Klaviyo is the best! 

Thanks! 

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst