Solved

Exclusive collection for Subscribers Only

EdgyShirtsUK
Tourist
3 0 1

Good afternoon all,

I want to be able to have an exclusive collection of products that are only visible to subscribers. 

I was hoping to be able to hide the collection from the store, but only be found from an external link given in my newsletter.

But if there is an app available that anyone knows about that would be awesome!

Thanks,

Melissa

Accepted Solutions (2)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @EdgyShirtsUK!

Great question - this is possible using a third party app. There are a quite a few different options out there for how to achieve this: You can require registration, or a certain customer tag, lock products behind a passcode like you mentioned or create country-specific collections, or give certain customers secret links.

One popular app that can carry out all of these functions is Locksmith by Lightward. You can read a full list of the options available here - I would advise carefully researching each one to find one that suits your exact needs. I hope this helps!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

That's great Melissa, congratulations on your re-launch! And very interesting you mention affiliate marketing as it is definitely a big consideration for fashion brands such as yours. I have a really useful blog post here that gives a good overview of affiliate marketing using Shopify. 

For a lot of fashion brands, Instagram is a really strong platform to use for affiliate marketing. Is this something you are considering? We have a course here on how to harness the power of Instagram for marketing, including touching on using influencer marketing so it is definitely worth checking this out for some ideas. 

I hope this helps!

Out Of Office

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

Hi @EdgyShirtsUK!

Great question - this is possible using a third party app. There are a quite a few different options out there for how to achieve this: You can require registration, or a certain customer tag, lock products behind a passcode like you mentioned or create country-specific collections, or give certain customers secret links.

One popular app that can carry out all of these functions is Locksmith by Lightward. You can read a full list of the options available here - I would advise carefully researching each one to find one that suits your exact needs. I hope this helps!

Out Of Office

EdgyShirtsUK
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you so much, I will check out the app.

Have a great day!
Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

You're most welcome!

I'd love to help you out with some business growth ideas - how do you feel things are going at the minute? Is there anything you'd like to improve or change? 

Out Of Office

EdgyShirtsUK
Tourist
3 0 1

Good afternoon Ivy,

That is a big question with a big answer.

I am running a dropshipping store for women's clothing. In the last week, I have re-launched my store with the aid of Shopify Partner. I am very happy with the new store.

I am keen to drive more sales. But unsure of the route to go, FB ads, Google ads or Influencer/Affiliate Marketing. I like the idea of Affiliate Marketing (pay per sale, rather than per click), but I am finding it hard to identify people to join or whether to join one of the large online networks. 

Best regards,

Melissa

Best regards,

Melissa

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

That's great Melissa, congratulations on your re-launch! And very interesting you mention affiliate marketing as it is definitely a big consideration for fashion brands such as yours. I have a really useful blog post here that gives a good overview of affiliate marketing using Shopify. 

For a lot of fashion brands, Instagram is a really strong platform to use for affiliate marketing. Is this something you are considering? We have a course here on how to harness the power of Instagram for marketing, including touching on using influencer marketing so it is definitely worth checking this out for some ideas. 

I hope this helps!

Out Of Office