Facebook Ad Keeps on getting rejected

Solved
MagnetModa
1 0 1

Hi Everyone,

I have set up the marketing for Facebook ads, but I am getting this error message. 

There is 1 error with this activity:

• A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes.

I try reloading and still get the same error message.

Can someone please advise?

Thank you,

Yazan from MagnetModa

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
928 82 172

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, everyone.

Thank you for sharing your input on this thread, and letting us know this is a widespread issue being faced by several merchants.

Upon further investigation, this is something we will need to provide account-specific support with which will require authentication. Since this is a public space, please connect with our 24/7 Support team directly so we can assist with further troubleshooting.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
928 82 172

Hey, @MagnetModa!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for sharing your question with our network. I'd love to help you out with this.

I noticed that your forum thread is titled to reflect your Facebook ad is being rejected. From the error message you shared, however, I'm not sure if the ad was in fact rejected or if perhaps there's another error. To be absolutely sure, can you please share a screenshot with me of what you are experiencing? 

That way, I can provide better support and guidance.

I look forward to connecting,

Muqmeen
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Olivia

I am actually experiencing the same problem. I’ve tried running a ad about 10 times already and keep getting the same rejection message

JCole
1 0 1

Im in the Same Boat.. Keep getting the same message. Everything says FB is fine and ready, but then I get the same error message as above. Try back later, and the same thing, only error message.. Please Help!!

YashA1
Excursionist
14 1 3

Hi JCole- This is specific issue. Would recommend you to consult an expert. We can get on a Zoom call and sort it out. 

MichaelSmith
2 0 0

I am experiencing the same issue, and I am receiving the same error message:

A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes.

MichaelSmith_0-1622550082081.png

MichaelSmith_1-1622550128090.png

tsoliveira
Tourist
6 0 1

any solution about this?

ImranKhan1
1 0 0

Hi Yash, 

I am having the same issue. When can we schedule a call for?

Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
928 82 172

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, everyone.

Thank you for sharing your input on this thread, and letting us know this is a widespread issue being faced by several merchants.

Upon further investigation, this is something we will need to provide account-specific support with which will require authentication. Since this is a public space, please connect with our 24/7 Support team directly so we can assist with further troubleshooting.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Warm regards,