facebook add

souk78
4 0 0

hello  i need to verify my account of facebook business. I don 't have a business company , I am just starting . They  are asking  me to scan  a lot of documentation I don 't know what to do and  how to get it ?

Does facebook add increase  sales ?

can you please suggest me   any marketing strategies, because it been 1.5 month that i have my shop, i only had 3 sales of my friends. I did use micro influencers I sent them product, but i did nt get any sales from them. ....

thank you so much 

I really need help on marketing 

Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
926 120 150

Hey, @souk78!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community!

It's great to hear to have looked at integrating the Facebook channel with your Shopify store. Advertising on Facebook would be a great idea for you to increase your traffic, which then leads to increased sales! I recommend continuing with the setup, I'd be more than happy to walk you through the process below.

Here is the guide you need which explains the basic requirements on Shopify when setting up the Facebook sales channel. Before you can start using the Facebook sales channel, you need to ensure that you have Admin permissions on the following Facebook assets for your business:

• Facebook Business Manager
  • Facebook Page (within the same business manager)
  • Ad Account (within the same business manager)

If you are a visual learner like I am, here is a video made by a Shopify Expert that walks you through the process of setting up the Facebook Shop in the sales channel, step by step:

When you set up Facebook Shop, Facebook creates a Shop section on your Facebook Page that displays your Shopify products to your customers. This makes it easier for your customer to discover new products when viewing your Facebook page. I'll include a guide on how to set that up in case you were interested:

Instagram Shopping will allow you to tag your products in Instagram posts and stories. This means that customers who find your tagged products on Instagram can tap a link to view and buy a product in your online store! If you are interested in setting this up here is a guide on how to get started:

There are also free courses on Shopify Compass to help you learn how to build an engaged following and increase your sales on Instagram and Facebook in case you wanted to check those out. These are my favorites:

If you have any further questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog