Facebook ads is too expensive

PersonalizedAnn
1 0 0

Hi! 

I've started a Facebook ads and I realized that it will be too expensive. One click now costs about 1$, and that's the great result, as far as I know, but for my etsy shop, for example, it takes about 50-60 visits for the sale to take place. It can be less or more, but it looks like I have to spent about 50$ to make 1 sale. This is the cost of the product itself. So I'm wondering how does other Shopify stores get a lot of sales, does they use a different ways to promote? And what can I do in this situation? Here is the link for my store https://personalizzed-love.myshopify.com/?key=beee4b0beb641ed1cab02ea76bdb5e84d973ce32faf23483235211... Attaching some ads too.  Thank you in advance!

IMG_20211123_131212_236.jpg

IMG_20211123_131208_248.jpg

IMG_20211123_131216_599.jpg

IMG_20211123_131218_555.jpg

Reply 1 (1)
Niki_K
Shopify Partner
225 24 66

Hi @PersonalizedAnn,

from my experience with my clients, I see that the CPA for different stores is increasing on Facebook. It has more reasons – iOS and privacy changes (not that accurate data and hence higher CPA) + right now, we have high season – Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas season is coming soon. This means that lots of stores are investing in paid ads, which lead to higher CPA (either landing page views, conversions, whatever metric you use). 

Some of my clients have also moved a part of their budget to other marketing channels – such as Pinterest, email marketing, and else. I've quickly checked your ads and your store – how about preparing more catchy ads? Such as videos? Carousels? Or instant experience? Videos are more catchy than single images, so I would also give it a try if it works.

Plus it also depends on how your campaigns, ad sets and ads are set up because it has huge impact on the overall results – so I would concentrate on the targeting (audiences – included vs excluded), the optimization event, ads format and so on.

Hope this helps!

Send me a link to your store to niki@hey.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit nikikozak.me