Neither Facebook Ad Support nor Shopify Support could help me.
I'm running ads for an e-commerce shop on Shopify. The Pixel is installed and doesn't track any errors.
I'm facing three issues:
(1) The purchase event doesn't track the value of the purchase (s. screenshot attached).
(2) The purchase event does track several purchases although only one item has been bought (s. screenshot 2 & 3)
(3) The product catalogue shows errors. It was sourced though Flexify. I can see the content IDs in the Flexify file and in the catalogue yet Facebook still shows errors. Why?
Link to the shop: https://fundamental.berlin/
Many thanks in advance!
any chance I can have a look into your Facebook ads account as a guest in order to double check configuration.
Hi Rafa, yeah, we can do that. Pls add me on facebook and we gonna sort out the rest: https://www.facebook.com/passiimweltall
I am not an expert in this but having some similar issues.
One thing I can see on your product page is that the pixel helper shows 3 events half way though the page load and then goes back to 1 and there is no information about the catalogue and product info in the pixel helper. It may be passing the info and then getting overwritten by other elements loading in the page.
How have you installed the pixel in your page? Did you just add the pixel ID in the Shopify admin area or have you installed it another way?
Someone mentioned Trekkie to me today but see the link below - that is a bit of Shopify code (not an app).
I should add that my Pixel Helper constantly shows errors of unmatched products in the catalogue, yet in the tracked events you can see it has tracked the view of that product BUT somewhat stupidly I can also see the same product in the Diagnostics part of the Facebook business manager as not being matched.
None of it makes any sense but I do have Shopify Level 2 Support working on this issue at the moment.
I just called the Shopify help line and they have escalated the matter.
Not much you can do but I will update this if I get any interesting news/solutions.
So that be great, thanks man!
BTW – my client has installed the pixel only manually. Don't know if this information still helps...
You need to recheck your Facebook Pixel. The errors you are facing is probably because the Facebook Pixel might be installed at more than one place. There is a simple fix to it. Just follow this blog, "How to fix a double counting Facebook pixel in Shopify" I am sure you will be able to find the solution to your query.
My name is Romchy, I am with the support of Shopify Product-Feed. This is a service that will solve your tasks of synchronizing your shop Shopify with advertising services Facebook Shopping, Google Merchant Center aka Google Shopping, Instagram Shopping, Yottos AdLoad, Pinterest.
This problem is solved simply:
1. Install the work app Shopify Product-Feed ‑ Facebook Google.
Use the help center:
2. Follow the instructions on how to work with the pixel Facebook and other details using the step-by-step instructions: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Facebook-Pixel-not-ready/m-p/701448/highlight/tru...
3. Of course, if you want your business to work well, and someone constantly worked on your advertising campaigns, contact Yottos by filling out the client form: https://yottos.com/brief
They engage in engaging an interested audience with a sales goal.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Write to WhatsApp - Feed-product chat
We will be happy to help you)!
★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★
romchy | Application consultant