Facebook Pixel Integration

meanioo
2 0 0

Hi,

So I have many stores, with different bm's, all of them are set right, facebook tracks everything right but, I have this new business, new store, made the exactly same settings like on the other stores, verified the domain, added the events, conversion api integrated but it doesn't track anything on the campaign level.

For example, I have a campaign with over 400$ spent and it only registered like 4 view content (au,ca,us,uk,nz,europe for traffic), in events manager on view content the match quality is 0.6/10 using the facebook integration on shopify, tried to discuss with facebook, nothing clear, tried to discuss with shopify, same, nothing that can help.

any ideas?

Replies 3 (3)
drakedev
Shopify Partner
618 132 178

Can you post the link to your store?

If my answer was helpful click Like to say thanks
If the problem is solved remember to click Accept Solution
Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development: You can hire me for simple and/or complex tasks.
meanioo
2 0 0

dream-band.com 

domain is verified

events are added

capi is added

pixel is installed using shopify facebook integration

campaigns doesn't track anything

Ajay_kumar_dev
Shopify Partner
175 16 13

@meanioo  Your site keeps redirecting to google 

-If the problem is solved remember to click to Accept Solution
-if you want to modify or Customize your theme
Hire me
- Still, Facing issue, Reach out to me Email :- kmajay8888@gmail.com | Skype :- kmajay888

Figma to Shopify |PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO | Speed optimization