Created a store, integrated the FB Pixel which worked fine. Had some traffic and a few sales. Data was properly recorded in FB analytics.
After 2 days I completely changed the store (domain, niche, design) and I installed a new Pixel to start out fresh (new Ad account, new pixel).
However now, when using Facebook Pixel Helper, the Pixel isn't detectecting it on my website and I don't find it either in the liquid.theme file.
Strange thing is that I still got some data from the pixel in the business manager but not everything. I only get pageView and viewContent eventhough I did some purchases on the Website to test it out.