Facebook shop is only showing one image from Shopify product pages

Marlau
Tourist
4 0 4

Hi all, I've integrated the Shopify store with the FB sales channel, FB commerce manager then synced all the products from the store. 

However, only one product image is being displayed on the Facebook store even though there are 4-5 images uploaded to Shopify. 

It's super annoying as customers can not see other images of the product from the side, back, etc. This is hurting the engagement and sales a lot. 

All images meet FB requirements. 

I tried manually adding images to the products that are already loaded to the FB shop, but none of them have been saved. 

I also get this notification whenever I tried to upload images:

This item was added to your catalog using Shopify. To avoid your manually made edits being overwritten in the future, update it on Shopify.

Does anyone else have this issue? 

Replies 8 (8)

GolfRoots
Tourist
3 0 1

I am having the exact same issue! Can someone help us please?

swilson1
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having this issue as well. Anyone get answers?

Alen87
Visitor
1 0 0

The same issue here.... super annoying. Any solutions?

GolfRoots
Tourist
3 0 1
Agreed! The fact that we had a Wix site, and it was incredibly easy to upload site, and then switched to Shopify and have trouble, is quite frankly ridiculous.

FADI28
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having the exact same issue! Can someone help us, please?

snaqie
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

old but i think still work. you can try

NickN1
Excursionist
11 0 9

I just spoke to Shopify support and they claim this is the way it works if you have product variants. They only send over 1 image for those types of products. What a horrible service, how can they not get the synchronization properly working for such a major platform??

tanalisa
Visitor
3 0 0

Have you solved this problem? I have encountered the same problem.