What are some Father's Day sale page templates for a new candle store on Shopify?

brunogui109
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey guys,  I'm looking for some templates to create a sale page on Father's day. I google it but there is nothing make sense. I found this app on Shopify but there has not installed yet https://apps.shopify.com/fathers-day-celebration. I'm selling candle but my store hasn't launched yet. I intend to start with this Father's day campaign. Thank you.

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15831 2369 3072

@brunogui109 ,

You can create the page template custom.

What's your requirement on page content ?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
brunogui109
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm wondering. I think I need to have a banner with discount + a product description and a 'you might also like" list

As I read that I should have testimonial section, but I haven't had review yet. Do you have any idea? @oscprofessional Thank you for your support

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15831 2369 3072

@brunogui109 ,

Yes, Create a page in admin panel and create the template file for that page. and add the sections you want.

for banner you need to create the banner image with proper design. for review section you can add the app. 

Refer this article to add testimonial section.

https://www.fera.ai/blog/posts/how-to-add-testimonials-to-your-shopify-store#:~:text=Add%20testimoni...

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @brunogui109 

Congratulations on your store. This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

We have many forever free templates for Father's day here.

Our PageFly's experts has research and worked so hard to find out all the important things that a page need to be to attract new customer and convert them effectively. 

Besides, we have many other kinds of template that you can use for your specific needs, all of them are free.

I'd love to share with you the best practices to increase your store's conversion rate. I hope this is helpful for you.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly