FB Pixel CONTENT ID not matching Products ID in Catalogue

ziedigital
4 0 0

We have built store in shopify and I use Google sheet to upload and update the catalogue product feed in Facebook for advertising purpose, instead of other method like using Flexify.

In the Google sheet, I use sku for id and shopify might use content id for id therefore I am receive matching rate message like this: 

ziedigital_0-1619104310064.png

May I change the feed data only to solve this without touch the installed pixel?

Thanks for your time, and any clue to help.

Replies 7 (7)

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Hi @ziedigital,

have you tried Pixel helper extension? It’s working in Chrome and you can just exactly what id is sent to Pixel.

You will probably find out that it’s a different number to SKU. Check it and them change the ids in your Google Sheet.

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.
ziedigital
4 0 0

I replaced the values of ID with shopify content id then 2days later the match rate went back to normal.

while since I updated the loading in single file, I need to lookup the content ids matching the skus (which I used before as ids)

ziedigital_0-1619450443050.png

@Niki_K I tried pixel helper and could not find the way matching the 2 fields: content id (from Shopify) and id (SKU)from loading file.

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

All right, happy to hear that you find the solution! 

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.

EllaBrown2021
Excursionist
92 0 9

Have you solved this problem?

banned
ziedigital
4 0 0
Yes:)
asiyan
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi ,

Do you mean you replaced the content IDs with the SKU numbers on Shopify? 

ziedigital
4 0 0
Not really, I replace the SKU numbers with content IDs in the feeding data
to match the product ID from shopify, we cannot edit the content id, I
think, which are owned by Shopify