How to select and ship low-budget items for sale?

ArdaYılmaz
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,I want to sell low budget products (like door locks),what should I sell and how to cargo the products?

Replies 2 (2)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @ArdaYılmaz 

What you choose to sell is entirely up to you. With that said, we have an ultimate guide to dropshipping guide that covers how to find a lucrative niche that I think will suit your needs. That guide as a whole is a terrific starting point for businesses that are starting out. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

QuickCEP-
Trailblazer
201 19 78
Very glad to hear from your question. When selling products online, you should think about the following questions: where do customers come from, how do they buy products, how to do a good job in after-sales work for customers, and form word-of-mouth communication among customers.

Where do customers come from
You can simply understand that building an e-commerce website is just a shelf, and you need to move your goods from offline to online, so you need to do a lot of work on photo shooting and design. After these preparations are completed, you need to attract traffic to your website through other online channels.

You can increase inbound traffic through advertising. It is recommended to use platforms such as Google and Tik Tok. You can use content like product information to attract traffic on other platforms. For example, write articles about product introductions and publish them on platforms or forums that users often visit. You can make good use of new media, you can publish some content on platforms such as Facebook and publish some videos through the Tik Tok platform to attract concerned users to the website. Customers can be attracted to the website through the above methods.

How do users buy products
Firstly, you need to do a good job with the photo and the copywriting of the pictures, and then you can attract users to convert.
Secondly, add some conversion modules, which can improve the conversion rate of your website. For example, add a bar notification to the website, which contains the discount information that can effectively attract customers to leave their email address. Add a pop-up Window with the policy of customer retention discount or first order discount. Add Chatbot, automatically guide and convert users, and improve the conversion rate. Add email function. After the customers leave their emails, you can do marketing activities to promote customer conversion.
Thirdly, you can add some user comments and brand stories to enhance customers’ understanding of the company, products, and services, which can effectively convert users.

user service
After-sales service is the most complete part of the user experience. Users can solve after-sales problems through email, online customer service, social media platforms, etc. If users encounter problems, they can find the responsible person to solve the problem.
Following the three steps above, you can effectively facilitate traffic entry and conversion, and increase store sales.

I fully recommend you to try QuickCEP, a really cost-effective, useful marketing app. It helps you do all-round marketing automation with professional advice, build your customer data platform ,and it also has chatbot function, which means you don't need to pay for Tidio any more. QuickCEP will reward you with a 1-year free trial, and 10,000 free emails if you sign up now! I hope that I have answered your concerns!

If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept the solution.

Best Regards,
QuickCEP -is an application to help you boost the sales, it includes the functions of social media chat, Live Chat, Popup, Email, marketing automation, CDP, etc.
Now,fill in the invitation code with ‘10KE’ , when registering QuickCEP , get 10,000-emails each month
-and 1-year-free-trial .