Found weird domains in Facebook Ads Traffic Permissions - Check yours too, may be hacked

ManuelH
Excursionist
43 0 5

recently found some weird domains listed in my Facebook events manager traffic permissions list. You get there by following that path: Meta Business Suite --> Events Manager --> Data Sources --> Settings --> scroll to bottom to Traffic Permissions --> Create Allow list

I recommend you check it 

And this is where I found my primary domainwhich is circled in green and then about 40 other domains with very weird strings like this example here: lne6p1vx2323rza03tfe36lbzda7wo02l-79386313028.shopifypreview.com

Heres a screenshot:

ManuelH_0-1712759877230.png

I have no idea how they got there and what they do but I am pretty sure its smth dubious.

If anybody knows what thats about please let me know. Thanks!!!

Replies 4 (4)

SamuS
Visitor
1 0 0

Did you get answers to this issue? We have the same "issue", if it is an issue. 

ManuelH
Excursionist
43 0 5

Hey Samu, just writing another post about it. Will link it here, and yes I assume it is an issue.

ManuelH
Excursionist
43 0 5

Hi again. Here is the link to the post: Warning About FB Pixel - How To Find Out If You Are Affected
https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/warning-about-fb-pixel-how-to-find-out-if-you-are-aff...

ManuelH
Excursionist
43 0 5

Also be a pal and mark it as a solution if it helped you