Free gift on all orders over 50$

GoldenSpark_Jew
2 0 0

Hello,

I wanna create a special promotion where customers get a specific item from my shop for free if their cart value is 50$ or more. Otherwise the product costs 14.90$. Is that possible? I found many discount options but not that one. 

Thanks,

Martin from Golden Spark jewelry

Replies 7 (7)
GoldenSpark_Jew
2 0 0

Nobody?

RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
47 1 4

Hi!

A new app has been published that I was part of called Active Cart. Does exactly that.

Hope you enjoy!

CMO @ Neat A/B Testing - Price Testing, URL Split Testing, Theme Testing, and More
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Julia_L
Tourist
16 0 1

App selly will help you

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

Freddie
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
242 8 53

Hi, Martin!

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help.

As suggested by a few others here so far, for this kind of set up your best bet would be to use an app to give you this feature. Here are a few that I found that look to be rated well by other merchants that could work for you:

• Free Gifts by Seomapp - This app has pretty much exactly what you're looking for in it's features, and has great reviews from other merchants stating that it works well for them. It comes with a free 14-day trial before it starts at $29.99USD/m.
  • Bold Sales Motivator - This one has a similar effect, as it essentially "motivates" your customers to spend more money with deals and discounts such as this, by showing a dollar amount of how much more they need to spend in order to get [x] promotion. It comes with a free 14-day trial before going to $4.99USD/m.
  • Freebies by Brickspace Lab - Freebies doesn't have as many reviews as the others and the feedback has been fairly split, but it does explain that it does exactly what you're requesting for just $8USD/m after the free 14-day trial.

These are just a few of the results I pulled up from searching in our Apps store, and you can have a search through all of the options to decide what would work best for you and what you'd want to try out, right here.

Otherwise, you can reach out to a Shopify expert to have them build you a custom solution for this into your store.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sergiu_cazac
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

I think you could just use the built-in Automatic discounts feature from the Shopify dashboard.

You could also use Personizely in case you want to promote the offer on your store.

Adam_Čvikota
Shopify Partner
16 0 2

Hello,

if you need to offer free gifts base on cart total value, you can try to use this app:

https://apps.shopify.com/sales-motivator-free-gifts

You have 7 days trial there and app works on all devices.

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
231 23 83

Hey @GoldenSpark_Jew,

I have crafted a blog that may guide you to resolve this issue.

Please refer to it. Feel free to message me if you have any doubt.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!