Getting zero sales

Solved

Getting zero sales

flinko
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey, Hope all of you are doing well. I have been running an online clothing for the past few month and its not preforming well. I have spent heavy amounts on performance marketing but still I am not able to generate sales. Please can someone guide with meta ads and if there are any improvements I can make to my store. The product can not be the reason for not generating sales because I have always received positive feed about it. Thanks in advance any help will be helpful. Website: rnwey.com and instagram: rnweyofficial 

Accepted Solution (1)

Small_Task_Help
Shopify Partner
528 16 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Try to start Facebook ads with new interest and  ads creatives and Advantage+ campaign with ad creatives

Click here to Contact and Get Shopify Store Help
E-mail - hi@ecommercesmalltask.com
We are Shopify Experts   from Ecommerce Small Task Company.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Small_Task_Help
Shopify Partner
528 16 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Try to start Facebook ads with new interest and  ads creatives and Advantage+ campaign with ad creatives

Click here to Contact and Get Shopify Store Help
E-mail - hi@ecommercesmalltask.com
We are Shopify Experts   from Ecommerce Small Task Company.

Shanthi_Vutukur
Shopify Partner
18 2 6

Hi,

I have checked your website. The design is impressive, and the site loads faster, which is great.

However, my first impression was that I strongly felt it was a beginner.

The reasons being:

1. You have listed a few products and all of them resemble the same.
  2. You still need to include product reviews.

Another reason your visitors are not converting could be the price point. I felt the price was too high for the T-shirts although the design looks great. I am sure your target audience is not ready to spend that amount on a T-shirt. Please look into this and see if you can work on the price.

I tried adding an item to the cart and proceeding with checkout, but the price differed during the checkout process. 

For example, the yellow T-shirt price was around INR.3000, but upon checking out, I saw it was showing PKR 11,000. This could also be one of the major reasons why your visitors are dropping off.

Kindly look into this issue and fix it.

Along with performance marketing, it would be great to use a tracking tool.

For Meta ads, you can use a tool like AdNabu's Facebook Pixel app, which helps you track accurate data regarding visitors and gives you insights into better understanding them.

This app has an easy-to-setup process, and you can create and manage pixels within the app. You can find the app in Shopify app store. This app also carries 'Built For Shopify' badge ensuring highest level of performance.

I hope this helps. Please respond if you need any further help.

Shanthi Vutukur | Content Writer@ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store.