GIFTCARDS AND HAND SANITIZER KEEP GETTING REJECTED

roundabout
2 0 0

Hi Community,

I am looking for a solution for quite a while already, but facebook is not helping out a lot. 

Since I synched my Shopify Catalogue with all my products with the Facebook Commerce Shop Function – it keeps rejecting my Gift Cards and Hand Sanitizer – but i do not figure out why.. 

Did anybody had similar issue with Gift Cards or beauty products ? The Error Message for the Gift Card says that it's not allowed to sell all kind of event tickets (Sport, Theater etc.) via the Shop. Anyways my product is a simple giftcard print at home, and has nothing to do with the reason of rejection. 

Thanks in Advance for your help.

x

Replies 2 (2)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3105 403 634

@roundabout 

Products sold on Facebook must adhere to the Facebook Commerce Policies and Community Standards. Gift cards and vouchers are considered restricted content so you will not be able to sell these, or appeal the rejection. Hand sanitizer may be rejected as it's a COVID-19 related product. You will need to appeal the rejection to Facebook if you believe your product adheres to their policies. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

swigs
1 0 0

Hi @Trevor,

Is the only way around being able to sell a business' gift cards is adding an app to Facebook to be able to sell them? Our store's E-Gift Cards are being rejected on our FB shop site as well.

Thanks