GLOCKAPPS - EMAIL MARKETING DELIVERABILITY - Is it a scam ?

robertosciascia
Visitor
3 0 0

Someone recommended I used https://glockapps.com to test email deliverability?

Their website doesn't have many reviews and I'm wondering if its a trusted website or if it's a scam?! 

Has anyone used glock apps or, has anyone heard of any bad reviews?

Replies 4 (4)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1813 253 219

Hey @robertosciascia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some guidance with locating a trusted email marketing app, to get this resolved. As Glock Apps is not available on the Shopify App Store, I cannot confirm whether this is a trusted service.

Alternatively, I would encourage you to select from our list of available email marketing apps as they have gone through an extensive review process. For more information on the Shopify App Store, I recommend checking out our Apps for your Shopify Store documentation as it touches on this further. 

I have recommended a few apps below you can check out, that may assist with email deliverability: 

Please let me know if you have any other concerns!

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

robertosciascia
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Blair

I am already using Klaviyo - I think you have misunderstood my post. To put it simple...

1. My klaviyo benchmarks are lacking

2. I need to warm up my email 

3. How do I do this

Blair
Shopify Staff
1813 253 219

Hey @robertosciascia,

Thank you for the prompt response, as I'm happy to provide some guidance with boosting your email marketing. I recommend contacting Klaviyo directly for assistance with warming up your emails and improving benchmarks, as it is a third-party app and their support should be able to touch on this further.

However, we have a great Email Marketing Best Practices blog that covers various tips and tricks for boosting campaigns and turning them into sales. I encourage you to take a look into this to determine if it can be applied within Klaviyo! 

Please let me know if you have any other concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KatherineMedina
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Robertosciascia,

GlockApps is used to test and monitor your email deliverability so you can ensure your emails are reaching your customers. 

Do you need help getting your email out of spam? I recommend you take a free GlockApps spam test to find out what's wrong and learn how to fix it.

Spam tests will also:
- show you where your emails are placed (Inbox, Primary, Spam)
- check if your IP is blacklisted
- check if your authentication records are properly configured

You don't even have to add a credit card if you're still hesitant, but I would run a spam test first to check it out.🙂

P.S. To warm your emails, I recommend Warmy or Gmass warm up.

Hope my answer helped!

-Katherine M.
GlockApps