Google App Products not approved

SarahSanders
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi all, 

I have a google ads campaign set up with Shopify and have a few products with errors that have not been approved. I had adjusted these errors and directly after doing so, the errors disappear and they seem to be pending.

However, after refreshing the page or coming back a while later, the errors are back again. I have given this a few days as i thought maybe it needs some time to adjust itself but alas, they are still there. Is anyone able to help me out with this?
Reply 1 (1)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1071 97 195

Hi, @SarahSanders.

Thanks for posting today! Getting your products approved by Google can definitely be tricky sometimes. It sounds like Google is rejecting them, however we will need a bit more context to provide direct assistance.

To start, please open your Google Channel in Shopify and select the rejected products.You should see a specific error mentioned for each product. Please provide a screenshot of this, as well as the information you see when you select Edit Google Fields. When uploading your screenshot please by mindful to block out any sensitive store data.

The most common issue we see is when a merchant does not mark their product as custom, when it is a unique product to their business. To mark a product as custom, please follow these steps:

1.  Click on Sales Channel Google
  2.  Select either Pending or Rejected
  3.  Click on Edit Google Fields
  4.  Select Custom Product checkbox
  5.  Select the relevant product category 
  6.  Add as much information as possible and save.

In the meantime, can you tell me a bit more about your business? Are you selling custom products or perhaps dropshipping? If dropshipping, the answer will be different. If you can provide as much context as possible that would be awesome!

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog