If helpful, please consider Like and Accept solution.
Please make sure you removed the Google Search Console domain verification meta tag from the old domain www.thebodyshop.com.cy <head> section.
You are getting the redirect errors because of any of the below reasons:
1. A redirect chain that was too long
2. A redirect loop
3. A redirect URL that eventually exceeded the max URL length
4. A bad or empty URL in the redirect chain
Redirect error means that the page could not be accessed by the Google bot because it redirects to a page that doesn't exist or not working.
Try to manually submit the URL for indexing.
1. Open the Google Search Console > Go to your property
2. Click on the INSPECT URL at top
3. Get more details about the errors
4. Click the TEST LIVE URL
5. Fix the error and REQUEST INDEXING
6. Go back and click VALIDATE FIX
7. You will see a Passed message in the validation column if everything is fine
Google Search, the world's largest and most trusted FREE ecommerce channel will show more of your store to customers on Google Search if your site is fast. So site speed is critical for organic channel sales. Did you know, ecommerce on organic channels is greater than all paid ads and social media combined? We created flareAI to deliver feeds to organic channels on a regular basis without taking your time. flareAI helps to get your products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce service. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels.
I hope that the above list's tips will help you solve your query
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Would you love to unleash the unbridled power of the Google Shopping Channel into your sho...By Gabe Jan 6, 2023
How can you turn a hobby into a career? That’s what Emmanuel did while working as a wa...By Skye Dec 30, 2022