According to my Shopify Back Office, my GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTER ACCOUNT is suspended due to the following violations:
According to my Google Merchant Account, both have long been verified. Can someone tell me how to solve this issue?
If you have checked both GMC locations below, and they are all good, then the info you see in Shopify is a bug. Consider contact Shopify to fix it.
Thanks for getting back to me. I checked and both are ok. Also, I had reached out to google and they came back to me confirming that all was good on their site, hence it is an issue within Shopify.
I already reached out to Shopify but nobody got back so far. Can you tell me how to reach Shopify?
This is Gina from flareAI app.
You can reach Shopify support here. I advise choosing the chat option.
If you have claimed your website and completed the phone verification process, and the "Website not claimed" violation still exists in your Google Merchant Center account, then there might be a few other possible reasons for the suspension.
Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Make sure that the website you claimed and verified is the same as the website that you are submitting in your product data feed. If they are different, then it can trigger the violation.
2. Check if your website is compliant with Google's policies. Google has strict guidelines on the type of content and products that can be advertised on its platform. Make sure that your website and products are compliant with these policies.
3. Check if there are any technical issues with your website. Sometimes, website errors can trigger suspensions. Make sure that your website is fully functional and that all the pages are loading correctly.
4. Double-check your Google Merchant Center settings to make sure that everything is set up correctly, including your tax and shipping settings.
Hope this helps
If you have reached out to Google and find everything is perfect, you need not worry; check if your products are in an 'active' state for shopping and free listing. Once Shopify fixes the issue from its end, it will update the status as well
Hope this helps.
Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed from Shopify App Store.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023