I'm getting the following 'Account Issue' in Google Merchant Center. Does anyone know what this is specifically referring to and how to fix it?
There was a problem identified with your website. Update your entire website to provide a useful and transparent shopping experience for customers.
Make sure your website meets the following requirements
To avoid such errors, ensure you have a physical address mentioned on the 'Contact Us' page. Having titles, descriptions, and availability status on your products would be best.
Please share your store URL so that I can have a look. You can also look at the article related to your issue: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/10740889?hl=en.
If you have completed the steps mentioned, please tell me if your store is a dropshipping store. As Google often suspends such stores, getting them approved is complicated.
Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Try our Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store.
Greetings from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot! I am Gina, and I am here to help.
The message from Google Merchant Center suggests that there are issues with your website or online store that are affecting the visibility of your products in Australia. Google has identified some problems with your website that need to be addressed to provide a better shopping experience for customers.
1. Website Domain Name Matching:
- Your website's domain name should match the domain name you have uploaded to Google Merchant Center. Make sure there are no discrepancies between the domain you provided and the actual domain of your website.
2. Broken Links:
- Ensure that there are no broken links throughout your website. Broken links can negatively impact user experience and can lead to lower visibility in search results.
3. Placeholder Images or Text:
- Remove any placeholder images or text from your website. These placeholders can make your website look unfinished or unprofessional.
4. Product Details and Categories:
- The product details and categories on your website should match the information you provide in your product data feed to Google Merchant Center. Consistency between your website and your product data is important.
5. Generic or Missing Product Information:
- Your website should provide detailed and accurate information about your products. Avoid using generic information and make sure you're not missing any crucial details about your products that customers might need to make informed purchasing decisions.
Once you've addressed these issues, you can request a new review from Google Merchant Center. Be patient, as there might be a cooldown period before you can request another review.
I trust this will be of benefit to you. If you find the answer helpful give it a Like and ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023