Hi everyone! i am stucked with the syncronization of google merchant because my shopify said that lots of my products are missing GTIN or MPN even if they CORRECTLY HAVE A BARCODE inside de product sheet.
What should i do in this case? did it happen also to your stores?
thanks for helping 🙂
This is the case that happens when you have connected the Google channel app to send the feed to your merchant center. The channel app sometimes does not map the GTIN data in the merchant center with the barcode in Shopify.
To solve this error, you can use any other app that will correctly push and map all your attributes from Shopify. You can try our app Nabu for Google Shopping Feed.
Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed from Shopify App Store.
Yes this is a known issue for over 1.5 years with no fix as of yet. There are several ways forward.
Contact Shopify support and ask them to resolve the issue.
Create a supplement feed to add the missing barcodes: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7439058?hl=en
Or what I do for my clients is use the following app as your data feed solution: https://apps.shopify.com/multiple-google-shopping-feeds
I am Gina from flareAI app. Hope you are having a good day.
If your Shopify store is showing that many of your products are missing GTIN or MPN even though they have a barcode, it's possible that there might be an issue with how the product information is being transmitted to Google Merchants.
Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue:
1. Check that the barcode you have entered matches the correct GTIN or MPN for the product. Sometimes, different products may have similar barcodes, so it's important to make sure that you have entered the correct barcode for the specific product.
2. Double-check that the product information is being sent correctly from Shopify to Google Merchant. Go to the Google Merchant Center and verify that the product information is accurate and up-to-date. You can use the Google Merchant Center's product diagnostics tool to check for any issues with your product data, including missing GTIN or MPN values.
3. If you are still having trouble, you may want to consider reaching out to Shopify support or Google Merchant Center support for further assistance. They may be able to help you identify any issues with your product data or provide guidance on how to troubleshoot the problem.
In summary, double-check the accuracy of the barcode, verify that the product information is being sent correctly to Google Merchant, and consider reaching out to support for further assistance.
I hope this information proves useful.
Even though you have correct values in Barcode field but it wont' work because inventory updates automatically from shopify to google shopping. Unfortunately this issue still exists for majority of the stores.
I have a number of clients and all are having the same issue except 1.
Finally this app is available in the market: https://apps.shopify.com/gtin-fix
This app has no products limit unlike others. You can run it for all of your products to fix Limited performance due to GTIN issue on google if you already have UPC populated.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023