Having the hardest time getting my first sale.

Mark_Benson
2 0 1

Hey, So I'm pretty new at this, and before I went and dropped a store I did quite a bit of research. I created a brand aroudn the store, and also I have a presence in the arena in which I am looking to target people for my store. I have a few social media sites set up, but mainly focused on facebook atm. I've done a bit with some ads, I've checked out the Kit tool, which in a pinch can put a few things together, but not overly impressed yet. 

I have found a few tools to create some serious email lists. I have a few lists that have over multiple thousands worth of emails, and even sent out a targeted email campaign through mailchimp to a target audience of 2000 people. Just to start with. I'm going to try another different 2000 next. However, after even going through all this I really don't understand the issue. 

Please check it out and shoot me some feedback www.gamerfrag.com

Thanks, 

Henry_Burns
Excursionist
73 0 12

I think you should put your main products on the front page, right after the categories. Just a few of your top products will be enough to give people a sense that they are in a store and not just on a website.

Maybe you could also try to show your visitors that people actually order from your store. I made an app for that task and you can try it for free for 10 days here apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders It shows the most recent orders in your store with a nice notification.
If you don't have any sales on Shopify yet, you can add some sales from other platforms, so your visitors know they can trust you.

Maybe it will help ;)

https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders ~ Show your visitors that others are buying from you!
0 Likes
Mark_Benson
2 0 1

I definitely appreciate the feedback.. I will do just that.. Any other ideas for feedback? 

Thanks, 

Mark 

0 Likes
Jarrett
Shopify Partner
117 0 12

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page I will post as frequent as I can! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes
Charles_Taitagu
2 0 0

Hahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahah!

I found the problem. When u type in your link it says your one step away from using domain.

Try it! So no one can see it At ALL!

See in the pic that's what happens.

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10402 163 2046

^ This post is 3 months old so a lot can happen in that time. Always pays to check the post date to make sure you're not reviving an old thread that may not be current anymore. No need for the manic laughter in any case.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes