How can I attract more customers to my online store?

Pandoraboutique
Tourist
6 0 3

I’m stuck how to I attract customers 

Replies 5 (5)

Pandoraboutique
Tourist
6 0 3

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3055

Hi @Pandoraboutique,

This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and here are some plus points:

• Have a favicon for your store: This makes your store look unique and professional

• Have a clear search bar

That being said, here are some suggestions for your store to attract more new users and boost the conversion rate:

1. Have a sticky header 

This will help customers navigate from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.

PageFlyVictor_0-1669606141648.png

2. Change the hero banner at the top of the homepage

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. 

PageFlyVictor_2-1669606186787.png

I have to say this banner cannot display exactly what you're selling, not to mention it is of low quality. This might result in a high bounce rate so please change it to a new one.

3. Place a CTA button on the hero banner

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, a product page, etc.

PageFlyVictor_4-1669606316725.png

It’s such a loss when you missed a “Shop all” button on your banner. A CTA button here will urge visitors to make the purchase and it is a great way to optimize your home page.

But please rest assured that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to enhance the conversion rate.

4. Align the images

To do so, you will need to adjust the images' height to be the same.  In this way, your store outlook would be more professional.

PageFlyVictor_5-1669606377467.png

PageFlyVictor_6-1669606419592.png

5. Link the banner to your social channels

Then, I bet you would get more traffics to the social channels and vice versa.

PageFlyVictor_8-1669606595227.png

Please don't forget your CTA here 😊

6. Check the token error

There is something wrong with your FB, I guess. Please check and fix it asap to ensure a smooth experience for your customers.

PageFlyVictor_9-1669606679062.png

7. Add testimonials - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos

Last but not least, here are some useful marketing tips for your reference:

• Frequently update your Instagram channel by making use of posts, reels, stories, etc
  • Optimize SEO as it allows your website to rank higher in search results pages, which allows more potential customers to see and click onto your website.
  • You should display the ratings and the number of ratings as well under the product name to enhance your brand trust. 

And that's my feedback! Hope it helps.

Cheers!

Victor | PageFly

Pandoraboutique
Tourist
6 0 3
Can you help sit that up

BlogPilot
Shopify Partner
53 1 0

Hi @Pandoraboutique,

SEO is an awesome technique to attract customers organically. A great way to boost the SEO of your store is to have consistent, high-quality and optimized blog posts. This gives the search engine crawlers more content to index and shows activity on your storefront.

Blog Pilot automates the blog post creation and management process for you, posting once per week automatically. We offer a free trial as well!

https://apps.shopify.com/blog-pilot

Happy to answer any questions you might have about blogging and SEO. Feel free to reply to this comment or shoot us a message directly!

Blog Pilot - Automated Blog Creation and Posting to Boost SEO
https://apps.shopify.com/blog-pilot

ChatBreezes
41 0 0

It's good to link your social media accounts at the bottom of the home page. Also, except for the "contact us" page, I don't even see your email address. It gives customers the impression that " I will reply back when I need to". From the customers standpoint, I lose trust. 

Chat Breezes - Market, sell & support better for social channels in an omnichannel platform
www.chatbreezes.com