Www.Luzray.co.uk I’m feeling super deflated about my store.. it has been live for a week now and I have had only 1 sale. On a good day I will get 30-40 visitors on a bad day less than 10. Where am I going wrong? I have an Instagram page of which I try and post content frequently, I’m always following new people and also have at least 1 ad running at all times. I recently posted a discussion and tried to incorporate all of the feedback onto my store. Where am I going wrong? Please, any feedback would be highly appreciated!
Hi @Erh09 , I've looked at your store, it looks great, your speed score is also good. A week is not a long period of time 🙂
But maybe it will help to add reviews of satisfied customers, you could also add integration with tiktok and create some super fun videos that represents your products.
Also, if you have some list of your customers, that are subscribed, you could create some email campaigns (with Klaviyo maybe) . 🙂
Selling online is difficult because selling in any form tends to be difficult. However, today eCommerce is one of the most popular business forms. Starting any kind of business is challenging and you have to wait for some time to hit your breakeven point. But once you get good tools and time, it will become much easier and more profitable. I would like to recommend you work on customer trust and social proof. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it'll help.
About Us section. Add information to the About Us section regarding your business, founders, and processes for customer trust. Showing your store visitors that you are real by putting your information, team, or working process photos will add credibility to your store.
Reviews. Since you have traffic but no sales, it means visitors don't find your store reliable enough to finalize a purchase. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Collected reviews can be demonstrated in different ways. Here are some examples:
Good Luck with your store and I hope it will help. Also, you can test Growave for Reviews for free during the trial period to check whether it works for you. Efficient features such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store, Gift Cards, etc under one dashboard.
Awesome collection and your store is looking clean as it is not crowded too much.
1. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
4. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
8. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Currently, the same set of links is repeated twice in the footer.
9. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
11. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
12. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
13. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
14. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
15. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
16. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
You have to make sure your store pages are ranked better and are getting found organically by your customers. At a high level, the search console is a powerful tool to confirm that your website is ranking and that Google can access your website. But apps & tools need you to learn skills, hire people and dedicate time to get stuff done. It is an amazing strategy for gaining visibility for your brand and ultimately increasing sales without having to rely so heavily on doling out money for a large marketing budget. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found organically. When your customers search for your product, your product can be found only if your product is indexed. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels.
Hope this was helpful,
This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000+ active Shopify merchants.
I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:
However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.
1. Redesign the header
As you can see, the sticky header takes a lot of space when scrolling, leading to less content being displayed fully.
Therefore, I suggest you put the favicon on the left side and move the search bar to the right. Please make sure that all the icons and favicon as well as the navigation bar can be centered on 1 row.
2. Featured image
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.
Awesome, your banners can show exactly what you are selling.
One minor thing you should do here is to make the slideshow auto-play so your customers can understand that you provide a variety of products.
3. CTA buttons
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page.
Please rest assured that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate.
4. Add hovering image
By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information.
5. Separate each section
It would be better for the customers to scan if you add more spaces for the top and bottom of a section. And please add the heading to highlight the content of this part.
6. Have a newsletter on your homepage
Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. Well done!
But kindly drag it out of the footer and place it right on your homepage, I bet you would have more clicks.
Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:
=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.
It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time to focus on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE or mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi, congratulations on your store! I really love the overall design and layout of the website.
I’ve taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions. Adding a reviews section can be the first step you could take to keep your customers on your site. Positive reviews can encourage new customers to write you new reviews. A lot of people now make their purchase decisions based on online reviews. Moreover, leaving reviews for your store can help you better understand your customers and overall customer satisfaction.
Another thing I would suggest you add is the Live Chat feature. It's critical for a business to provide Live Chat support to customers to make them stay on the site for longer. Live Chat allows you to rapidly respond to customer questions about products, expediting the checkout process. It also lets you quickly and effectively assist current customers with technical issues. If you are worried about not having enough labor to cope with all of these questions, there’s an app called the Ako Chatbot which helps support your customer service 24/7: https://www.akohub.com/blog/chatbot-is-here-to-help-you-get-through-busy-hot-seasons/
Hope it helps you out and boosts your sales!
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023