Shopify recently introduced a new integration with Tiktok. There's a free app available and Tiktok is offering a $300 credit to new business accounts.
It looks a good options to try as an alternative to Facebook and Google ads, as costs continue to rise on those platforms.
Most ecommerce brands have yet to establish a presence on the platform and I'm interested in hearing from stores that are advertising on Tiktok. We just got started on the platform and I'm interested to hear how others are using Tiktok as a marketing channel.
I advise you to watch this video, it explains how to create a tiktok ad via the offical Shopify application.
TikTok is now part of their digital marketing plans. If you have an online store, you should definitely be on TikTok.
Typically, marketing consultants at Facebook and Google will tell you to spend money on branding first. This also applies to TikTok. If you have a big budget, you should definitely do it. However, if you have a limited budget and want to advertise on TikTok, you can follow the steps below, respectively.
1. Integrate your TikTok and Shopify store.
2. Complete the TikTok Pixel setup.
3. Create videos for your featured products and categories. The ideal number of ads for each ad set is 15.
4. Identify your target audience. A smaller audience would be the logical choice since you're on a tight budget.
5. Don't consider advertising Catalog Sales unless you have a big budget. Remember that TikTok is a video platform.
6. Test conversions by directing ads to categories and products you trust.
7. Set up the Campaign by selecting Conversions in the Objective step.
You can set up your TikTok campaign by following these steps.
We offer powerful social proof widgets to help Shopify store owners increase their sales. You also have access to more than 30+ widgets that you can use to convert your visitors into customers. In addition to improving existing widgets, we continue to add new widgets actively.
You can visit the demo store to see what you can do with a single application.
Demo store: https://social-proofy.myshopify.com/
P.S- Free plan available.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023