FROM CACHE - en_header

how can i do that ??

umairali
Tourist
4 0 1

2222.PNG

how can i add these collections at bottom of site  ??

pls help me

Replies 2 (2)
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 197 458

Hey there, @umairali 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a really great question. I went and did some research into this and found that there is no way to choose which Sitelinks are shown in a Google search, they are chosen automatically by the Google algorithm based on the user query. Google has stated "We only show Sitelinks for results when we think they’ll be useful to the user. If the structure of your site doesn’t allow our algorithms to find good Sitelinks, or we don’t think that the Sitelinks for your site are relevant for the user’s query, we won’t show them." 

There is no direct way to get Sitelinks for your website. You can’t log into Google’s Search Console (Previously Webmaster Tools), flick a switch and get Sitelinks. There is, however, a fantastic guide to doing everything you possibly can to get Sitelinks for your site here. Give it a read through and best of luck! 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Retired Staff Member

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1385 194 874

Hi @umairali

Agree with @Bo  - there is no way to choose which sitelinks are shown in a Google Search - they specifically say "We only show sitelinks for results when we think they'll be useful to the user. If the structure of your site doesn't allow our algorithms to find good sitelinks, or we don't think that the sitelinks for your site are relevant for the user's query, we won't show them."

However, there are another approaches you can try out if you want to enrich your site's appearances on Google - which are Product type markup and FAQ markup. 

Product Type Markup looks like this: 

products-imagesearch.png

FAQ Markup looks like this: 

example-of-10-serps.png

How Can You Add These Markup To Your Site: 

1. You need to generate a piece of code - simply using: https://technicalseo.com/tools/schema-markup-generator/ 

2. Then, add the code to your page using Google Tag Manager. 

If you're not familiar with the concept, check out this tutorial: https://ahrefs.com/blog/rich-snippets/ 

Let me know if my answer is of any help, with a thumb up or like 😄 

Cheers

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.