How can I improve the omni-channel experience of my store?

retailer1
Tourist
4 0 3

Which tools should I use and how best should they be used for cross-channel communication and personalisation of customer related initiatives.

Replies 4 (4)

Refive
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

With Refive, you can enable engagement and customer retention capabilities at the store checkout.

With digital experiences becoming relevant across all channels, our product refive: “smart receipt” helps you in creating and managing:

- Digital touch-points + offline touch-points. This creates a holistic communication option with customers that is cross-channel

- Track data: Make relevant offers to customers based on their preferences

- Aggregate customer loyalty programs and encourage customers to participate where it makes sense

Feel free to further send us your questions or schedule a 30 minute demo to see in detail how refive solves customer engagement and retention and create a better omni-channel experience for your customers.

retailer1
Tourist
4 0 3

This might be in the range of what I was looking for.

To check if it's apt for our problem of bettering our omni-channel experience I have messaged you - let's connect for an in-depth discussion on this

QuickCEP-
Trailblazer
201 19 78

Hi~

QuickCEP supports multi-channel social media management. From our product page, you can easily manage and timely respond to multi-channel social media on and off the site without switching accounts. Support to connect with FB, Ins, TikTok, Twitter, WhatsApp, SMS and other platforms.

In addition to this, it also includes the customer Insight CDP segment. It will form a multi-dimensional analysis of social media attributes, basic attributes and custom fields for customers. Which could achieve personalisation of customer related initiatives.

QuickCEP -is an application to help you boost the sales, it includes the functions of social media chat, Live Chat, Popup, Email, marketing automation, CDP, etc.
Now,fill in the invitation code with ‘10KE’ , when registering QuickCEP , get 10,000-emails each month
-and 1-year-free-trial .

JustineHSF
Excursionist
24 2 6

Hey there @retailer1,

Multi-channel marketing is definitely a great way to go if you want to be a little more hands-off when managing your campaigns. Multi-channel platforms such as ShoppingFeeder's Shopping Feed Advanced for Shopify allows you to list your product feed data on a number of relevant channels and marketplaces seamlessly. 

The best part about it is that it's custom-built to your product attributes and provides expert advice and optimization of your campaigns 🙂

Let me know if you'd like to chat more about it 🙂