Re: TikTok Shop Orders

How do I process orders in TikTok Shop?

cajun_queene
Excursionist
23 0 10

Hello everyone, I here for some help in trying to get orders processed in T Shop. I have some orders that I just cannot figure out how to get them to customers. It sounds simple but it is not. Tiktok customer service is terrible. No one seems to want to give me some advice. I have a store and process orders all the time. The orders are about to be canceled because of this stupid incident. I have been everywhere online, tiktok academy, videos and nothing is about the problems im having. I just want the orders shipped!!! This is NUTS!!!~ tiktok says well lets make you a ticket and we will get intouch with logistics. Im really tired I dont think that having a shop with tiktok is worth it if I keep having these issues.

Replies 3 (3)
cajun_queene
Excursionist
23 0 10

That would be Great, Staff@Fashionqueene.com 

TresaM
Excursionist
41 0 42

I am having the same issues with TikTok customer service.  I am showing orders in Shopify but they are not showing in TikTok.  I'm fairly certain it is because my TikTok account requires more information.  Why would TikTok make my account live before it is approved?  

Buy Quartz Direct From The Mine

angel_bedding
10 0 0

AfterShip is good, they helped me a lot. A little expensive though, but it worth