TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
401 4 19

Ho to do cheap marketing for a T-Shirt clothing brand? www.thestripesinme.com

Replies 5 (5)
AdityaBhandari
Tourist
4 0 0

If you are looking to start your marketing campaigns on a tight budget I would recommend the following things.

1. Keep your campaigns consistent ; $20/day is fine but keeping it consistent untill you have respectable size of custom audience is important. Custom audiences can be very vital in RT, building lookalikes etc.

2. Allocate at least $500-1000 for the launch stage , this is when you test a bunch of audiences / ad creatives and more.

This is for the initial testing so that the data can tell you where you are heading to .

PaolaCastano
Shopify Partner
276 1 26

Hi @TheStripesInMe!

To develop marketing strategies in a simple and cheap way I would recommend a number of things like:

1- Cross promotion, associate with businesses that can promote your products in exchange for your promoting theirs.

2- Create a Blog and participate in different blogs in order to increase your brand awareness .

3- Be very active in the different social networks, since it is something that is totally booming, I would also recommend you to make contests and raffles with your products, something that can help you win many followers and future buyers. You should also interact actively with your followers.

And finally, let me recommend this app to you Google Ads & Google Shopping (Over 1200 reviews), It has a free version that will allow you to run automated Google Ads campaigns, which can help you to attract quality traffic to your website. 

I hope it has helped you and if you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask me :D.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear TheStripesInMe,

It is better to go for quality marketing rather than cheap marketing

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1284 179 854

Hi @TheStripesInMe

There are a few cheap marketing approaches you can use to get your first sales, check out: 

1. Join relevant social media communities. For example, you can join facebook groups about Sports and Martial Arts and promote your products there.

2. Start your own Facebook group or Instagram page about your niche - first you can post informative and insightful posts about Sports and Martial Arts in general, then once you gain more followers, you can subtly promote your products in your posts. 

Let me know if my answer is helpful to you, with a thumb up or like 😄 

Thank you

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @TheStripesInMe,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback. 

To answer your question about marketing, here is what I would suggest:

1. Start a YouTube channel (or use IG Reels if you want to do shorter videos) and create videos that would appeal to your target audience (those in Taekwondo). Videos like demonstrating a cool move, or showing what food you eat to fuel your body, tips the night before a match, etc.

2. Don't wait for your target audience to come to you, go where they are. Join Taekwondo forums, Facebook groups, social pages and etc. and offer genuine, helpful advice, engage with comments and etc. Being active in Taekwondo communities will reveal what pains/problems people are having that would give you ideas as to what products people in these communities want and are willing to buy.

3. Approach local Taekwondo studios . I can see this going one of two ways, either:
a. They sell your merch
b. You create branded clothing for them with their logos on it (you could include a separate tab on your website for this)

4. Advertise locally. Now more than ever people are wanting to support local business. With Christmas coming up, why not put together a package containing a shirt, a cap and a mask, wrap it up nicely and offer free local delivery to anyone who purchases.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook